Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thresholds


I've realized that there's a ramp up to most things in life.

Like, say, for example, maybe, studying.

Now I'm not saying don't study or I don't. I'm just saying studying - or rather - reviewing for exams, can be tedious and at times overwhelming. However, once you get in the groove, hours can pass by and nothing stops you. Suddenly your housemate walks over and says, "Yo it is 2am... you've been here since 7pm" and you think, what the foil?

But to get to that 7pm, it takes you all day!!! Seriously. I sit here (obviously having lost the battle currently), trying to concentrate and I know - I know in heart of hearts - that the slightest distraction that makes itself available can unhinge my concentration if it has not as yet reached the point of no return...

D*mn you wireless internet - why must you make the world available at my fingertips!

Ok, time to try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment