Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day of "Classes"

I signed up for what some call "Boot Camp" or "Business Foundations" because I have not opened a textbook in over 5 years.

And today was our first day of classes - Finance, Accounting, and Quantitative Methods.

Homework took over 2hrs - we were only finished at around 8pm, but that is because (like fools?) we took a short break during the day to get cellphones figured out. I believe that was a mistake seeing as I was unable to purchase the cellphone AND ending up staying late to finish the problem set.

Tomorrow might be more productive - but there's Tandoori Lamb AND one of my friends/co-teammates wants to go get the cellphone sorted out then... we shall see.

I did purchase a 29 Euro alarm clock which is kinda stupid considering I am about to get myself a phone in which I will set alarms... le friggin sigh.

Best purchase, however, was my INSEAD Backpack!

I should be reading, but I'm blogging, and now I'm le tired.

1 comment:

  1. First, Sandeep and I want to Congratulate you on your engagement as well as for beginning your course at INSEAD. I wrote to you on Facebook a couple of days after your engagement but didn't hear back so am not sure if you had a chance to go on FB. Btw, Himani is now on my 'Frends' list so I guess what I don't read on the blog I'll hear from her :-). I have really enjoyed reading all your posts from Fontainbleau.Keep them coming. It is a great way of keeping your friends and family in the loop. Oh! the joys of modern communication :-).

    ReplyDelete