Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reality kicks in... Leaving Chicago in 40hrs

The reality of my one-way ticket has finally set in. My bags are packed... I'm ready to go... <song interlude!>

Um, my bags are packed, and I'm basically on my last two sets of clothing (as planned :) for Chicago.

My checklist (part of):
- Departure Paperwork
- Visas for Travel
- Thank Yous/Meetings/G'byes
- Apartment Lease Ended
- Disconnecting Utilities
- Closing bank accounts (only a few since I may be back soon!)
- 401(k)
- Shares/Stocks/etc...
- Essentials, like my guitar, purchased ;)
- Sold all that can be sold
- Donated & recycled items
- Paperwork for INSEAD
- Laptop & Charger
- Contact Information (Address Book) Updates
- Cellphone Contract
- CTA Transit Card Cancellation
- Pre Reading..

And of course, the most important part of the checklist is to get some R&R w/ the friends before the madness of the next month descends upon me. I will, however, have 12hrs in Seoul to ruminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment