Monday, December 13, 2010

First 24hrs in Bangkok

I was lucky enough to be received by my parents & girlfriend at the airport - warmed my heart to see so many hugs awaiting - ALTHOUGH, my gf was sneaky enough to hide and act as though she was unable to make it to the airport... if she had a blog she would tell you about the mad wedding extravaganza in Penang that lasted 4 days and during which she only slept 8hrs. I am pretty sure there will be some sort of a post on any site that covers South Asian weddings :)

Highlights of the first 24hrs:
1. Zinger Burger on the way back home... honestly, fast food in Bangkok (and most parts of Asia) are just so much better than anywhere else (USA) and I have this weird childhood memory of always eating a burger in the airport - something my parents continue to entertain :)

2. Seeing Rex, who expressed both his love/excitement & disappointment/sadness in seeing me and realizing I left him for USA ;) - he has taken over my bed to ensure that I'm always aware that he's around and his mark in this house is more permanent than mine :P

3. Fuji Seafood Restaurant - Sashimi, Sushi, Miso, Edamame, and Goma Wakame!

4. Walk in the Park...

5. Fish Massage (not my feet, but will upload mine shortly):
Fish Nibbling away at Dead Skin and Smoothening out my skin!


6. Dinner w Parents & GF

7. Lounging with Friends

S'bout how I was hoping to spend the first 24hrs tbh. Can still feel the fish nibbling at my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment